The content provided by us on this website is owned or controlled by us and is protected by copyright laws in Australia and overseas. You may only use the content for your own personal purposes, and may not otherwise use, copy, reproduce, modify or transmit the content without our prior written consent.
We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information we include on this website is accurate and up-to-date. But we cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided and we accept no responsibility for errors in the content at any time. We do not guarantee that use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that materials accessible on or through the website will be free from errors, viruses, worms or other harmful codes. To the extent permitted by law, all liability is excluded for any loss (including indirect loss), damages or injury resulting from your access to (or inability to access) or use of this website, or as a consequence of any content or information obtained from or through this website.
This website includes trade marks which are protected by law. You may not use our trade marks in Australia or internationally without our prior written consent, except to legitimately identify our products or services.
Content provided by you
You may be required to register before you can contribute to this website (eg. post comments on the NBN Co Blog), This may involve providing your personal information to us or our nominated service provider. You agree that any registration information provided will be truthful and up to date.
When you post a comment on the NBN Co Blog, your selected user name will also be published. Use of the NBN Co Blog is subject to the Blog Community Guidelines.
By submitting content to this website, you:
- grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable and transferable licence in all media to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the content for any purpose without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability; and
- warrant that the content is yours and does not (nor will our use of the content under the above licence) infringe the rights or privacy of any third party.
The comments and content contributed by users of this website does not necessarily reflect our views. While we use reasonable efforts to make sure such content is appropriate, we are not responsible or liable for the conduct of others.
Online booking forms
By completing the online booking form for the NBN Co Discovery Truck or Discovery Centre, you agree to the following:
- NBN Co reserves the right to cancel or postpone a Discovery Truck or Discovery Centre booking for any reason.
- NBN Co is not responsible for any incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or corrupted bookings, whether due to error, omission, tampering, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of NBN Co.
- NBN Co reserves the right to refuse entry or evict a person who is behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner from the Discovery Truck or Discovery Centre.
Third party sites
This website may contain links or references to third party sites. We are not responsible or liable for the content of those sites and your access to and use of those sites is at your own risk. Any links are provided for convenience only, and do not indicate any endorsement or recommendation by us.
Misuse of website
You agree to only use this website in accordance with its terms and applicable laws. You may be held personally liable for any unlawful use of this website. If you think any content on this website is inappropriate or unlawful or infringes your rights, please contact us.
The terms of this website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in New South Wales, and you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. Although Australian websites may be accessed outside of Australia, we make no representation that the content complies with the laws of any other country. If you access this website from outside Australia, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with your local laws and for any reliance on our website content.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you are aware of any changes.
Last updated January 2012.